Monday, October 18, 2010

no more

Last night my man cub asked me to stop posting Brodie Quote of The Day. I told him okay. I double checked with him this morning to make sure he is serious. He is. It is no longer fun for him to have people comment about his quotes. I respect his request. My eldest makes funny comments all the time as well but I do not post those as she asked me not to. I will continue to jot his jokes down for his own enjoyment later in his life, but I will no longer post them for the world. It was fun while it lasted. : ) For those of you who see Brodie on a regular basis, I ask that you also respect his decision and do not mention it to him or try to change his mind. Thanks. (Of course those of you who see him on a regular basis will continue to hear his jokes and general view of the world live and in person)

No comments:

Post a Comment